Richelle Dianne R. Patawaran
RICHELLE DIANNE R. PATAWARAN
Dianne is an experienced trial attorney. She has also counseled various businesses on commercial and tax issues, assisted in share purchase acquisitions and changes in shareholding structures, drafted contracts, handled VAT refund cases before the Court of Tax Appeals, and assailed tax assessments.
Dianne has superb communication skills, allowing her to simplify complex legal concerns with technical accuracy and accessible language. She consistently delivers prompt, clear and thorough work, guided by in-depth research and good analysis.
She received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Philippines, Dilliman, Quezon City, and earned her Bachelor of Science in Management at the Ateneo de Manila University.
- Deals, mergers and acquisitions
- General corporate matters
- Tax advisory and advocacy
- General and tax litigation
- Labor and employment
- Tax litigation
- Juris Doctor, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
- B.S. Management, Ateneo de Manila University